PINK DUVET SALE -25%
WHILE STOCKS LAST
DUVET FROM THE PREMIUM COLLECTION – quality between DREAM and KOLUDA
For a kid, for a youngster, for a single bed. Our 135×200 down duvet works just as well as larger duvets. And at any time of the year. Pure goose down warms and ventilates. Freezing or overheating? There is no way. Our duvet agrees only to the ideal temperature. Other advantages? Here you go.
Luxurious and exceptionally warm down quilt 135×200 sewn in our small family manufactory. We selected perfectly cleaned goose down and traced every seam to make the duvet durable and safe. We finished the quilts with a pink piping, giving it a subtle extruded finish.
Goose down was qualitatively selected in such a way that it complies with European standards and holds the first class. All our downs have been washed at 120 degrees C for at least 45 minutes. Therefore, they are free of bacteria and safe for allergy sufferers.
- Filling: white goose down 90% down
- Filling weight: 448gr (so enough to be light and warm)
- Down Filling Power: 800cuin (scaled to 900cuin)
- Class: I
- Down cleanliness: 900mm (on a scale up to 1000mm)
- Sheathing: 100% cotton cambric 98gsm (very thin, fine, downproof)
- Piping: pink satin
- Purpose: multi-season with an emphasis on autumn-spring. It is a warmer quilt, designed for people who prefer warmth. However, all our products are 100% natural, the sheathing and filling, which makes each quilt breathe, let moisture pass and regulate the temperature while sleeping. That is why we always recommend them as 4 seasonal ones with an emphasis on the right time of year.
- Cassette construction: YES – the seam divides the quilt into small grids and keeps the down on the entire volume of the quilt.
- Inner 3cm wall eliminating cold spots: YES
- Outer 3cm wall: YES (visual aspect)
The goose down in this quilt is of Polish origin with a very high filling power of 800cuin, which means that you do not need a lot of it to meet its thermal insulation properties. Remember that the quilt cannot be filled with down because the down will not breathe and will not fulfill its thermal functions. It can’t be too little either, because cold fields will appear and the quilt will be cold. In addition, in this quilt we used a 3 cm inner wall that eliminates cold spots. Down is distributed in every centimeter of the quilt.
Another essential aspect of a quality duvet is the sheathing. In this case, we have 100% cotton cambric downproof and very thin with a weight of 98gms. Standard duvets usually have a thickness of about 140-150gsm. Which makes them heavy. In this quilt, the inlet is very thin and delicate. The thin inlet also prevents down from wrinkling, and the quilt always floats nicely on the bed
DON’T KNOW WHAT DOWN TO CHOOSE, duck or goose? Check our fillings tab
GOOSE DOWN – this is our Polish pride. Patented Polish genotype. Ultimate buoyancy. Pure, snow-white, fragrant… Simply perfect for those who appreciate exceptional products. This down is considered a luxurious filling. Highly valued on the Japanese, Korean and Russian markets.
DUCK DOWN – Also with high buoyancy and purity. A little more common, we use it as a cheaper substitute. Class I down. Definitely for those who like a high-quality product at a reasonable price.